Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
Wicker is such a classic material for baby baskets, and this white woven wicker basket is designed to be as comfy and cosy as can be.
It is lined with plenty of padding, including a quilt, mattress and a frilled fabric hood at the top, so it is wonderfully soft place to lie in for your baby. In addition, this bedding is hypoallergenic, so the basket is suitable for babies that have sensitive skin. Two sturdy loops on either side of the basket make it easy to lift and move it. This wicker basket can be placed comfortably on the floor on on the sofa beside you. Alternatively, place it on the chic white rocking stand to rock your baby to sleep with the utmost ease. The classic combination of pink and white hues will make this wicker basket a very cute addition to any nursery, child's bedroom or playroom.
All our moses baskets are made to meet and exceed latest EU standard BSEN1466:2004
1- Moses basket
3-Padding and dressing
4-Hood & Quilt
5-White Rocking Stand
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
Baby Jogger is a registered trade mark of Baby Jogger, LLC
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Lovely basket and stand, amazing price would defo recommend.
Beautiful Moses basket. Can't wait to put it together for our little girl in January. Thanks
More than pleased with my goods . Fast delivery and well packed great thanks
Very lovely Moses basket very happy with them
I ordered this item and was very pleased with it no hassle at all thanks
Item was delivered in 2 days and it's absolutely stunning
very pleased delivered within days of ordering lovely moses basket for our new addition :)