Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
With it's eminently practical white coloured rocking stand, this beautiful, frilly pink covered, white Moses basket is the perfect place for any little princess to rest her head.
This item is real value for money containing the sturdy, white, rockable stand, the white wicker Moses basket itself and the soft, pretty hood, quilt and liner all in matching pink waffle material.
Soft and comfortable this basket contains a hand woven Space-Tec quilted hypo allergenic mattress to ensure a cosy and safe place for your baby to rest.
With this product also including the white rockable stand it is the perfect place to help get your new little one off to dreamland.
With perfectly, pink and pretty covers this basket is ideal for baby girls and will match well with a little girl's nursery decoration.
This the ideal product for anyone who wants their new baby girl to sleep "pretty in pink".
1- Moses basket
3-Padding and dressing
4-Hood & Quilt
5-White Rocking Stand
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
Mountain Buggy is a registered trade mark of Phil and Teds Design Limited
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Love it !!
Stunning Moses basket can not wait to start using it , fast delivery too
Fantastic value for money!
In love ordered yesterday morning arrived this am very happy customer
Excellent quality really pleased with it
Perfect fast delivery