Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
Complete with Matrix Carrycot/Car Seat, Changing Bag & Raincover!
Jane’s TwOne range of Push chairs are the first single Push chair designed to be convertible into a twin Stroller in a matter of seconds. The TwOne’s compact design makes it extremely easy to use, with a single Carrycot attached to the Push chair chassis and a large shopping basket area which can be altered into a second position for a Carry cot/ Car seat. With Jane’s patented PROFIX System, you can create dozens of different combinations of Carry cot/ Car seat with the TwOne.
TwOne Pushchair Features
Why Buy Me?
Open dimensions: 79-108cm x 62cm x 98cm.
Closed dimensions (with wheels): 72cm x 62cm x 30cm.
Closed dimensions (without rear wheels): 72cm x 62cm x 23cm.
Closed dimensions (without both seats and wheels): 34cm x 62cm x 75cm.
Chassis weight: 7.5kg.
Matrix Light 2 Carrycot Features
Medical studies give proof for Health officials to agree that to try and minimise periods of oxygen deprivation, new born babies should be resting in a lie-flat system as it is the healthiest way for them to travel, which is even more important on long journeys. This position maximises new born breathing ability, helps strengthen the abdomen and benefits essential spinal development. The Jane Matrix Light 2 is designed for your little one’s support requirements while they are growing up.
|Order delivery date||24 Jul 2017|
|Model Of Pushchair||Jane Trider|
|Brand To Fit||Jane|
Jane is a registered trade mark of JANE, S.A.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.