Jane Trider Strata Travel System Atlantic
The Jane Trider uses a three- wheeled base as foundations for one of the most innovative Push chairs on the market. With many of Jane's leading features such as the patented PRO-FIX system and independent suspension, the Trider is definitely one of the most useful and easy to control all- terrain Pushchairs/ travel Systems.
The Trider Push chair from Jane is a minimalist design with all of the benefits of a conventional Push chair. With three large puncture- proof, high performance Rubber tyres that are adaptable to any environment and surface, and an independent front wheel; giving you unyielding freedom to move around. Along with long length suspension stroke and an adjustable central shock absorber, the Trider will give your little one an exceptional amount of comfort.
- Three large puncture proof all-terrain wheels with new PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber, this absorbs the shocks to baby produced by rough road surfaces, improving your baby's comfort.
- Extremely compact folding, either with or without seat attached.
- Quick release removable wheels to maximise compactness.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution and allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Seat unit faces either direction in two easy clicks.
- Multiple reclining backrest positions with matching footrest and hood visor.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it noticeably easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- Soft touch handlebar with adjustable height (83 - 108 cm).
- Steel ball bearings in the wheels to maximize manoeuvrability.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Patented folding action reduces the folded size an extra 30%.
- Shopping basket included.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- One touch parking brake on the handlebar.
- Lockable front swivel wheel.
- Bumper bar with removable washable cover.
- The TRIDER is PROFIX and ISOFIX compatible.
- Closed dimensions (Without seat): 65 x 48 x 30 cm
- Closed dimensions (With seat attached): 70 x 60 x 39cm
- Open dimensions: 83/108 x 60 x 108 cm
- Chassis weight: 10 kg
- Backrest positions (angles): 110°, 125° and 142°
Why Buy Me?
- Minimalist style with all the benefits of a conventional Push chair design.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber offers maximum comfort for your little one.
- Large deep seat unit and broad hood.
- Puncture-proof all-terrain wheels with Rubber PU tyres.
- Dual action handbrake on the Handlebars.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Compatible with the most innovative travel system options in the world.
- Multi award winner, including the Which Best Buy.
Transporter 2 Features
- Can be used as a lie-flat car seat (Group 0, 0-10kg, birth-9 months approx.).
- Winner of 2011 Euro test, making it the safest carrycot in the world.
- Unlike conventional infant car seats this lie-flat auto carry cot doesn't have any time restrictions, meaning a new born can travel in it for longer journeys nonstop.
- Can be used as a carrycot for overnight sleeping.
- Seat belt fasteners prevent the carrycot from rotating and its misuse system prevents incorrect installation.
- Integral shock absorbing material offers 360° protection.
- 3-Point safety harness keeps baby safely in place.
- Easy one-pull harness adjustment.
- Its Reinforced honeycomb structure reduces weight for carrying and maximises structural integrity.
- Adjustable backrest is reclined from an outside lever so not disturbing baby when they fall asleep.
- Breathable materials with ventilation system that maintains a comfortable temperature for your baby.
- Pro-Fix system, compatible with all Jane pushchairs.
- Soft, padded covers, easy to remove and wash.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting video.
|Order delivery date
||24 Jul 2017
|Model Of Pushchair
|Brand To Fit
Jane is a registered trade mark of JANE, S.A.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.