Jane Trider Formula Koos Travel System - Red
Complete with Changing Bag & Raincover!
The Trider is Jane's three- wheeled, high performance, all terrain Travel System that is designed to perform exellently in any environment. Alongside the independent front wheel and central shock absorbsion, the Trider is one of the most comfortable Push chairs for both parent and baby.
The Trider Push chair from Jane is a minimalist design with all of the benefits of a conventional Push chair. With three large puncture- proof, high performance Rubber tyres that are adaptable to any environment and surface, and an independent front wheel; giving you unyielding freedom to move around. Along with long length suspension stroke and an adjustable central shock absorber, the Trider will give your little one a surprising amount of comfort.
Why Buy Me?
- Minimalist style but with all the benefits of an extreme design.
- Adjustable suspension with shock absorber offers baby maximum comfort.
- Large deep seat unit and hood.
- Puncture-proof all-terrain wheels with PU tyres.
- Dual action handbrake.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Compatible with the most innovative travel system options in the world.
- Multi award winner, including the Which Best Buy.
Trider Pushchair Features
- Three large puncture proof all-terrain wheels with new PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber, this absorbs the shocks to baby produced by rough road surfaces, improving your baby's comfort.
- Extremely compact folding, with or without seat attached.
- Quick release removable wheels to maximum compactness.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution and allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Seat unit faces either direction in two easy clicks.
- Multiple position reclining backrest, footrest and hood visor.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it noticeably easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar (83 - 108 cm).
- Wheels with steel ball bearings to maximize manoeuvrability.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Patented folding action reduces the folded size an extra 30%.
- Shopping basket included.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- One touch parking brake on the handlebar.
- Lockable front swivel wheel.
- Bumper bar with removable washable cover.
- TRIDER is an ISOFIX compatible travel system
- Chassis Folded: 65 x 48 x 30 cm
- Folded with seat unit: 70 x 60 x 39cm
- Unfolded: 83/108 x 60 x 108 cm
- Chassis weight: 10 kg
- Adjustable Backrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
Transporter 2 Carrycot Features
- Can be used as a lie-flat car seat (Group 0, 0-10kg, birth-9 months approx).
- Winner of 2011 Eurotest, making it the safest carrycot in the world.
- Unlike conventional infant car seats this lie-flat auto carrycot doesn't have any time restrictions, meaning a newborn can travel in it for longer journeys nonstop.
- Can be used as a carrycot for overnight sleeping.
- Seat belt fasteners prevent the carrycot from rotating and its misuse system prevents incorrect installation.
- Integral shock absorbing material offers 360° protection.
- 3-Point safety harness keeps baby safely in place.
- Easy one-pull harness adjustment.
- Its Reinforced honeycomb structure reduces weight for carrying and maximises structural integrity.
- Adjustable backrest is reclined from an outside lever so not disturbing baby when they fall asleep.
- Breathable materials and the ventilation system maintains a comfortable temperature for baby.
- Pro-Fix system, compatible with all Jané pushchairs.
- Soft, padded covers, easy to remove and wash.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting video.
Koos Car Seat Features
- Infant car seat Group 0+ (up to 13kg, 18 months approx.)
- European Safety Approval: ECE R44/04 Universal Classification.
- The lightest in its category, only 2.9kg.
- Polypropylene injected body that is very resistant to impacts. All round protection.
- Adjustable harness with 3 height positions.
- Ergonomic and padded pillow that supports the neck and body of the smallest babies.
- Ventilation system that guarantees permanent air circulation.
- 3-point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Ergonomic carrying handle with 4 different positions.
- Third belt guide.
- Handy Storage compartment.
- Includes a hood to protect from sun and wind.
- Correct installation test.
- Fitted with car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability.
- Optional Isofix platform for even quicker and easier installation.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- Removable washable upholstery.
|Model Of Pushchair
|Brand To Fit
Jane is a registered trade mark of JANE, S.A.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.