Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
The Jane Strata Car Seat gained maximum scores in independent car tests and has a spacious design and low routing to make more room for baby's feet, so it can be used until your child is around 18 months old. The synchronised harness and headrest adjustment ensures a safe and comfy fit, and the Strata is simple to use in the car - you can belt fit or use the Isofix system.
In European Tests performed by safety experts and consumer organisations, the Jane Strata Car Seat received a maximum score in the Group 0+ Car Seat category when installed with the 3-point seat belt system. The Strata has extra space which gives more legroom for your child and allows you to use the safer rearward facing position for much longer - up to 13 kg - around 18 months.
The Strata shell is made of recyclable, high resistance polypropylene, giving double protection to baby's head with shock absorbing material covering all the surfaces which come into contact with baby. The 5-point safety harness gives much more protection than the normal 3-point harness that's found on most infant carriers and the low routing belt system allows you Compatible with the Strata into your vehicle using the 3-point seat belt system easy and care free - or simply use the Isofix System.
The Jane Pro-Fix System allows you to click the Strata on and off the Jane chassis with one easy click, eliminating the need to buy expensive adaptor kit.
|Order delivery date||24 Jul 2017|
|Brand To Fit||Jane|
Jane is a registered trade mark of JANE, S.A.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.