Jane Rider Strata Transporter Travel System - Clay
The Jane Trider Formula System includes the Jane Rider Pushchair, the Jane Strata Car Seat, the Jane Transporter 2 Carrycot. Incorporating functionality and versatility this great value set is the ideal solution when travelling with your little ones.
The Rider from Jane uses a ground- breaking, innovative patented folding system that enables you to fold and unfold the Pushchair with just one hand. This compact fold makes the size of the Rider 30% smaller when being put in storage. The new streamlined, inverted ‘C’ shape chassis provided even more simplicity as it allows you to walk comfortably with the Pushchair/ Travel System without hitting your ankles off the supporting bar at the bottom of the chassis. The Rider can also be used as a highchair as the new raised seat position keeps your little one at table- top level.
Rider Pushchair Features
- Folded Pushchair size reduced by 30% with the new patented folding system.
- Adjustable shock absorbers on the rear wheel suspension.
- Inverted C shaped rear chassis structure, meaning your feet won’t hit off and bars on the Pushchair while you are walking.
- Extremely easy one handed fold.
- Reclining Backrest with multiple positions.
- soft touch, height adjustable handlebar (85-110cm)
- Handbrake located on the handlebar for convenience.
- Removable and reversible Seat unit.
- Patented Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks carrycots/ car seats with one swift movement- removing the need to buy and use awkward fitting kits.
- Includes a folded lock and the design of the Pushchair allows it to free stand whilst folded.
- Lightweight aluminium tubular chassis.
- Metal ball bearings are used in the wheels to maximize smoothness and comfort.
- Removable rear wheels with quick release button for even greater compactness
- Front swivel wheels that are lockable.
- Large capacity shopping basket included.
Open dimensions: 85-110 x 60 x 93cm.
Closed dimensions (with wheels): 62 x 60 x 38cm.
Chassis Weight: 9.5kg.
Transporter 2 Features
- Can be used as a lie-flat car seat (Group 0, 0-10kg, birth-9 months approx.).
- Winner of 2011 Euro test, making it the safest carrycot in the world.
- Unlike conventional infant car seats this lie-flat auto carry cot doesn't have any time restrictions, meaning a new born can travel in it for longer journeys nonstop.
- Can be used as a carrycot for overnight sleeping.
- Seat belt fasteners prevent the carrycot from rotating and its misuse system prevents incorrect installation.
- Integral shock absorbing material offers 360° protection.
- 3-Point safety harness keeps baby safely in place.
- Easy one-pull harness adjustment.
- Its Reinforced honeycomb structure reduces weight for carrying and maximises structural integrity.
- Adjustable backrest is reclined from an outside lever so not disturbing baby when they fall asleep.
- Breathable materials with ventilation system that maintains a comfortable temperature for your baby.
- Pro-Fix system, compatible with all Jane pushchairs.
- Soft, padded covers, easy to remove and wash.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting video.
Strata Car Seat Features:
- More spacious model: allows baby to travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer. Up to 13 kg / 18 months approx.
- Officially the safest car seat in its category - Independent crash tests EUROTEST 2008, Which? Magazine - BEST BUY. ECE R44/04.
- Universal: can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts: its low-routing system leaves the area for baby’s feet free.
- Can be installed with seat belts or optional Isofix Platform.
- 5-point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface, and therefore provides a higher level of safety compared to the traditional 3-point harness found on most infant car seat.
- Automatic height adjustment of the shoulder straps by simply pressing a button avoids user error and the inconvenience of removing and refitting the harness as baby grows.
- Automatic height adjustable headrest offers double protection.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Seat Belt Lock : The seat belt of the vehicle can be locked around the Strata so it can be tightened to give more stability.
- Pro-Fix: locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
- Removable hood for protection against the elements.
- Air circulation system for your baby’s bottom and back.
- Soft, padded covers, easy to remove and wash.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- ECE R44/04 Approved.
- Universal Classification: can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts : low-routing.
- Anti-Rotation Device: The carrying handle also acts as an anti-rotation device and provides greater protection for your baby.
- Ventilation holes in the shell, for baby's optimal comfort and avoids discomfort from perspiration.
- Weighs only 4.5 Kg approx.(depending on fabric choice).
- Group 0 plus car seat, birth to 13kg (18 months approx.)
- Optional ISOFIX base – Strata Platform.
|Order delivery date
||24 Jul 2017
|Model Of Pushchair
|Brand To Fit
Jane is a registered trade mark of JANE, S.A.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.