Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
The Rider from Jane uses a ground- breaking, innovative patented folding system that enables you to fold and unfold the Pushchair with just one hand. This compact fold makes the size of the Rider 30% smaller when being put in storage. The new streamlined, inverted ‘C’ shape chassis provided even more simplicity as it allows you to walk comfortably with the Pushchair/ Travel System without hitting your ankles off the supporting bar at the bottom of the chassis. The Rider can also be used as a highchair as the new raised seat position keeps your little one at table- top level.
Rider Pushchair Features
Open dimensions: 85-110 x 60 x 93cm.
Closed dimensions (with wheels): 62 x 60 x 38cm.
Chassis Weight: 9.5kg.
Matrix Light 2 Carrycot Features
Medical studies give proof for Health officials to agree that to try and minimise periods of oxygen deprivation, new born babies should be resting in a lie-flat system as it is the healthiest way for them to travel, which is even more important on long journeys. This position maximises new born breathing ability, helps strengthen the abdomen and benefits essential spinal development. The Jane Matrix Light 2 is designed for your little one’s support requirements while they are growing up.
|Order delivery date||24 Jul 2017|
|Model Of Pushchair||Jane Rider|
|Brand To Fit||Jane|
Jane is a registered trade mark of JANE, S.A.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.