Jane Epic Matrix Travel System - Teal
The Jane Epic Push chair is the most practical Push chair on the market, with a lightweight Aluminium chassis and independent wheel suspension to make it one of, if not The most comfortable and managable Push chair and Travel System available.
The Jane Epic Push chair is a lightweight and hardwearing urban Push chair. The compact folding of the Push chair makes it extremely easy to put away and store. The Epic uses Jane’s patented PROFIX system to allow you to attach and take off the seat in one swift movement. Multiple combinations of Carrycot/ Car seat Pram Cot are possible with the Epic and Jane’s PROFIX system.
- The sporty design and compact fold of the Epic makes it one of the most versatile and stylish Push chairs on the market.
- A lightweight tubular, aluminium chassis with a high elastic limit makes the Push chair more hardwearing but also very lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
- Rear suspension and independent shock absorbers give more comfort to your little one and smooth, precise turning.
- Having a double brake lock on the handle bar makes it so much more user friendly and doesn’t mean you have to use a difficult foot brake.
- Jane’s Patented PROFIX System makes taking the Carry cot or Car seat off of the Travel System and attach it back on extremely simple.
- The Travel System includes a Koos car seat that is also lightweight- weighing only 2.9kg.
- Brand new PU tyres are 10 times more hardwearing than the standard tyres and are fully capable of going off road.
Epic Pushchair Features
- Patented very compact folding system,10% more compact.
- Seat unit faces either direction.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest, plus 1 position for folding.
- New tubular aluminium chassis that makes it more hard-wearing.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution and allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there's no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure making it easier to push the buggy.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Removable practical cover for the handlebar.
- Bumper bar with washable cover.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- Shopping basket included.
- ISOFIX compatible travel system
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm.
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm.
- Chassis weight: 8.93 kg.
- Adjustable backrest: 110°, 125° and 142°.
Matrix Light 2 Carrycot Features
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg (29lbs), birth to 18 months approx.
- Evolutionary convertible system, Baby can initially travel lying flat helping his lungs to develop correctly and prevent any respiratory problems.
- 4 recline positions to adapt to your infant's comfort.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°.
- European Safety Approval: ECE R44/04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- 5-Point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure; this latest version is 20% lighter than previous models.
- Automatic harness height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral protection: Shock absorbing material throughout, Polystyrene.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- New easier seat belt fasteners, prevent the carrycot from rotating thereby considerably increasing the protection when lying down.
- Ventilation system.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- ISOFIX Compatible car seat.
Medical studies give proof for Health officials to agree that to try and minimise periods of oxygen deprivation, new born babies should be resting in a lie-flat system as it is the healthiest way for them to travel, which is even more important on long journeys. This position maximises new born breathing ability, helps strengthen the abdomen and benefits essential spinal development. The Jane Matrix Light 2 is designed for your little one’s support requirements while they are growing up.
|Brand To Fit