Jane Epic Koos Travel System - Black
Complete with Changing Bag & Raincover!
Jane's Epic Koos Travel System combines style with practicallity with new features to make using your Travel system a very simple task.
The Jane Epic Micro Koos Travel System is a lightweight and hardwearing urban Push chair. The compact folding of the Push chair makes it extremely easy to put away and store. The Epic uses Jane’s patented PROFIX system to allow you to attach and take off the seat in one swift movement.
The sporty design and compact fold of the Epic makes it one of the most versatile and stylish Push chairs on the market.
A lightweight tubular, aluminium chassis with a high elastic limit makes the Push chair more hardwearing but also very lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
Rear suspension and independent shock absorbers give more comfort to your little one and smooth, precise turning.
Having a double brake lock on the handle bar makes it so much more user friendly and doesn’t mean you have to use a difficult foot brake.
Jane’s Patented PROFIX System makes taking the Carry cot or Car seat off of the Travel System and attach it back on extremely simple.
The Travel System includes a Koos car seat that is also lightweight- weighing only 2.9kg.
Brand new PU tyres are 10 times more hardwearing than the standard tyres and are fully capable of going off road.
Epic Pushchair Features
- Patented very compact folding system,10% more compact.
- Seat unit faces either direction.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest, plus 1 position for folding.
- New tubular aluminium chassis that makes it more hard-wearing.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution and allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there's no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure making it easier to push the buggy.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Removable practical cover for the handlebar.
- Bumper bar with washable cover.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- Shopping basket included.
- ISOFIX compatible travel system
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.93 kg
- Adjustable backrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
Koos Car Seat Features
- Infant car seat Group 0+ (up to 13kg, 18 months approx.)
- European Safety Approval: ECE R44/04 Universal Classification.
- The lightest in its category, only 2.9kg.
- Polypropylene injected body that is very resistant to impacts. All round protection.
- Adjustable harness with 3 height positions.
- Ergonomic and padded pillow that supports the neck and body of the smallest babies.
- Ventilation system that guarantees permanent air circulation.
- 3-point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Ergonomic carrying handle with 4 different positions.
- Third belt guide.
- Handy Storage compartment.
- Includes a hood to protect from sun and wind.
- Correct installation test.
- Fitted with car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability.
- Optional Isofix platform for even quicker and easier installation.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- Removable washable upholstery.
|Brand To Fit