Jane Quartz Isofix Car Seat - Soil
- Groups 2-3, 15-36kg
- 3 to 12 years approx.
- 3 reclining positions
- Ventilation vents making it more breathable
- Indicators for correct installation
The new Quartz car safety seat is the latest addition to the complete CRS range from Jane. Quartz is a restraint system that uses Isofix fasteners, designed for group 2/3 from 15 to 36 kilograms, approximately 3 to 12 years.
Technologically advanced, Quartz is fitted with Proportional Height Adjustment, an integral adjustment system that lets you regulate the height by up to 11 positions. When the height of the seat is extended it is not just the headrest that moves; the backrest also moves to the corresponding height thereby guaranteeing that the child has maximum protection throughout all the stages of growth.
The child can rest comfortably as the Quartz has 3 reclining positions and is fitted with ventilation vents that work together with its breathable Soft Touch padding for the ultimate in comfort and to provide wellbeing during long journeys.
Comfort and quality reign supreme with formhugging, supple, breathable, Soft-Touch-padding complemented with its stylish and innovative ergonomic design.
Reason to buy me?
- Suitable for: Groups 2-3, 15-36kg, 3 to 12 years approx.
- Adaptable: Quartz is a multi-group safety seat designed to adapt to the child at each stage of growth, thanks to the integral height adjustment system (11 positions) that lets you extend the backrest and headrest.
- Maximum side protection, the wraparound shape of the frame increases the absorption of any possible impact and provides greater shock absorbing properties.
- 3 reclining positions so the baby can rest more comfortably.
- The headrest includes large sized ear protectors, which means that in the event of a side impact, the child's head remains in the safe area of the seat, thereby guaranteeing maximum protection.
- Ventilation: Ergonomic design with ventilation vents making it more breathable for the baby.
- Breathable Soft Touch padding, the covers can be taken off for washing.
- Anchored to the car via the standard Isofix system and the child is secured in the seat with the 3-point seat belt, obtaining greater stability. It can also be installed with just a 3-point seat belt.
- Indicators confirm the ISOFIX hooks are engaged.
- Certified to European Safety Regulations ECE R44/04. Side impact tested, impact approved
||3 to 12 years
|Brand To Fit