Jane Crosswalk Convert Pushchair - Red
The Crosswalk Convert by Jane is the brand new high- performance all- terrain Pushchair that includes all of jane's leading features such as the PROFIX system - which allows you to attach and take off the accompanying carrycot/ Car seat to the pushchair in a matter of seconds, with one click to get it on and off.
The Crosswalk Convert uses all the same features and benefits as the standard Crosswalk pushchair, but with a brand new high- performance, all- terrain design with a patented folding system that also allows you to convert the Pushchair into a lie- flat Pram. The Jane Crosswalk is the ideal Push chair to take over any terrain you may come across, from the smooth pavements in the town centre to the unyielding roughness of off- road tracks. The sleek and sophisticated design furthers the Crosswalk’s appeal, as the beauty of the product is only one of many reasons that it is such a highly sought after Push chair.
- Suitable for children from birth to 3 years approx.
- Reversible, detachable seat unit with lie-flat option for a new born.
- Independent suspension with shock absorbers on rear wheels.
- Compatible with Jane Koos and Matrix Light 2 infant carriers.
- Compatible with Jane Nano foldable carrycot.
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
- Height adjustable handle.
- Patented folding system- 10% more compact.
- Lightweight Aluminium tubular chassis.
- Independent wheel suspension and tough shock absorbing tyres.
Crosswalk Pushchair Features
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with one swift movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Patented folding system- makes the folded Push chair 10% more compact.
- Lightweight tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Suitable from birth.
- Reclining backrest with multiple positions including a flat lying setting- perfect for new born babies, giving your little one a lot more comfort.
- Compact folding with the seat attached or not.
- Detachable wheels.
- Large all-terrain wheels with PU tyres and shock absorbers that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Independent wheel suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure allows you to walk more naturally which makes the Push chair easier to push.
- Double lock hand brake on the handle.
- Large capacity basket.
- ISOFIX compatible travel system.
Open dimensions: 85/107 x 60 x 95/116 cm.
Closed dimensions: 67 x 60 x 36 cm.
Frame weight: 10.6kg.
Adjustable handle heights: 85cm – 107cm.
|Model Of Pushchair
|Brand To Fit