Jane Crosswalk Pushchair - Red
The Jane Crosswalk is a sleek all-terrain pushchair with a unique patented compact folding system designed for performance in the city or out in the countryside. The Crosswalk takes the sophisticated design of a Jane Push chair and incorporates it into one of the most innovative all- terrain Push chairs on the market.
The Jane Crosswalk is the ideal Push chair to take over any terrain you may come across, from the smooth pavements in the town centre to the unyielding roughness of off- road tracks. The sleek and sophisticated design furthers the Crosswalk’s appeal, as the beauty of the product is only one of many reasons that it is such a highly sought after Push chair.
- Suitable for children from birth to 3 years approx.
- Reversible, detachable seat unit with lie-flat option for a new born.
- Independent suspension with shock absorbers on rear wheels.
- Compatible with Jane Koos and Matrix Light 2 infant carriers.
- Compatible with Jane Nano foldable carrycot.
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
- Height adjustable handle.
- Patented folding system- 10% more compact.
- Lightweight Aluminium tubular chassis.
- Independent wheel suspension and tough shock absorbing tyres.
Crosswalk Pushchair Features
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- 10% more compact patented folding system.
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Suitable from birth, the backrest has multi reclining positions and a lie-flat mode, offering the child greater comfort.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- Large all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Long travel independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle.
- Large capacity basket.
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 107cm).
- ISOFIX compatible travel system.
- Adjustable Backrest: Multi-position, including a lie-flat, new-born mode.
Folded dimensions: 67 x 60 x 36 cm
Unfolded dimensions: 85/107 x 60 x 95/116 cm
Chassis weight: 10.6kg
Adjustable handle heights: 85cm – 107cm
|Brand To Fit