Jane Crosswalk Pushchair - Black/Chrome
The Jane Crosswalk range of Push chairs and Travel systems are optimised for taking your little one over an terrain, while keeping your little one comfortable. The lightweight Crosswalk is designed for ease of use and maneuverability for the parent, with many different features to aid in making the Crosswalk simple to use.
The Jane Crosswalk is the ideal Push chair to take over any terrain you may come across, from the smooth pavements in the town centre to the unyielding roughness of off- road tracks. The sleek and sophisticated design furthers the Crosswalk’s appeal, as the beauty of the product is only one of many reasons that it is such a highly sought after Push chair.
- Suitable for children from birth to 3 years approx.
- Reversible, detachable seat unit with lie-flat option for a new born.
- Independent suspension with shock absorbers on rear wheels.
- Compatible with Jane Koos and Matrix Light 2 infant carriers.
- Compatible with Jane Nano foldable carrycot.
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
- Height adjustable handle.
- Patented folding system- 10% more compact.
- Lightweight Aluminium tubular chassis.
- Independent wheel suspension and tough shock absorbing tyres.
Crosswalk Pushchair Features
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with one swift movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Patented folding system- makes the folded Push chair 10% more compact.
- Lightweight tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Suitable from birth.
- Reclining backrest with multiple positions including a flat lying setting- perfect for new born babies, giving your little one a lot more comfort.
- Compact folding with the seat attached or not.
- Detachable wheels.
- Large all-terrain wheels with PU tyres and shock absorbers that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Independent wheel suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure allows you to walk more naturally which makes the Push chair easier to push.
- Double lock hand brake on the handle.
- Large capacity basket..
- ISOFIX compatible travel system.
Folded dimensions: 67 x 60 x 36 cm
Unfolded dimensions: 85/107 x 60 x 95/116 cm
Chassis weight: 10.6kg
Adjustable handle heights: 85cm – 107cm
|Model OF Pushchair
|Brand To Fit