Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
Our beautiful palm Moses basket with natural rocking stand and pitter patter foot stitched design is perfect for lulling your baby to sleep in a warm, safe and cosy environment.
With the words Pitter Patter and two tiny feet stitched in a contrasting colour, the attention to detail on your baby's quilt adds a premium look to to this quilt. Made from poly-cotton for ease of washing and durability as your little one grows.
The high-quality hand-woven mattress and padding are made to both British and EU safety standards to ensure protection, comfort and peace of mind as your baby sleeps.
A coordinating hood is included as part of this set which has been exclusively designed and made for For Your-Little One.
The woven palm Moses basket and natural wood rocking stand come as part of this set and complements any bedroom or nursery decoration. It is ideal for both a baby boy and a baby girl.
1- Moses basket
3- Padding and dressing
4- Hood, Liner & Quilt
5- Moses Basket Natural Rocking Stand
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
Chicco is a registered trade mark of Chicco
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Very pleased with purchase and quality of item