Jane Trider Pushchair - Teal
The Jane Trider is a three wheeled Pushchair with the features of an off road, all- terrain Push chair. The Trider uses the design of the Rider Push chair, using most of the same features such as independent suspension and shock absorbing properties.
The Trider Push chair from Jane is a minimalist design with all of the benefits of a conventional Push chair. With three large puncture- proof, high performance Rubber tyres that are adaptable to any environment and surface, and an independent front wheel; giving you unyielding freedom to move around. Along with long length suspension stroke and an adjustable central shock absorber, the Trider will give your little one an exceptional amount of comfort.
- Three large puncture proof all-terrain wheels with new PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber, this absorbs the shocks to baby produced by rough road surfaces, improving your baby's comfort.
- Extremely compact folding, either with or without seat attached.
- Quick release removable wheels to maximise compactness.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution and allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Seat unit faces either direction in two easy clicks.
- Multiple reclining backrest positions with matching footrest and hood visor.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it noticeably easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- Soft touch handlebar with adjustable height (83 - 108 cm).
- Steel ball bearings in the wheels to maximize manoeuvrability.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Patented folding action reduces the folded size an extra 30%.
- Shopping basket included.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- One touch parking brake on the handlebar.
- Lockable front swivel wheel.
- Bumper bar with removable washable cover.
- The TRIDER is PROFIX and ISOFIX compatible.
- Closed dimensions (Without seat): 65 x 48 x 30 cm
- Closed dimensions (With seat attached): 70 x 60 x 39cm
- Open dimensions: 83/108 x 60 x 108 cm
- Chassis weight: 10 kg
- Backrest positions (angles): 110°, 125° and 142°
Why Buy Me?
- Minimalist style with all the benefits of a conventional Push chair design.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber offers maximum comfort for your little one.
- Large deep seat unit and broad hood.
- Puncture-proof all-terrain wheels with Rubber PU tyres.
- Dual action handbrake on the Handlebars.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Compatible with the most innovative travel system options in the world.
- Multi award winner, including the Which Best Buy.
|Brand To Fit