Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
Muslin Square is a loosely-woven cotton fabric in a shape of a square. Air moves easily through for quick drying.
Our Muslin Square are ideal for mopping up spillages, or for use as burping cloths and comfort blankets. Each cloth measures 70cm x 70 cm – plenty of room to wipe, mop up or cover. Tie a knot in the corner to create and instant comforter and It's also easy to machine wash and quick drying.
The fabric is soft and absorbent.
Air moves easily through for quick drying.
Muslin Square is a loosely-woven cotton fabric in a shape of a square.
Muslin Square is the most versatile item you can buy for you and your baby and can be used as; Bibs, Reusable Wipes, Baby Blanket, Burping Cloth, Breast Pads, Breastfeeding Covers, Cleaning Cloth, Baby Towels, Bed Sheet Protector,For changing mat, Washing Cloth, Washable Nappies.
Size- 70x 70cm
Ideal Baby Gift
Soft And Absorbent
Wash at 30'C
Guarenteed Best Quality And Price
|Model Of Pushchair||Jane Rider|
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
Graco is a registered trade mark of Graco Children's Products Inc.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.