Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
Tippi toes Star Wrap
The Star Wrap is swaddling at its best, both for baby and parents. Wrapped loosely in the Star Wrap, baby can move easily but still feel secure and comfortable. The unique shape provides a modern twist on the everyday blanket by ensuring that baby's legs stay in the wrap and they cannot kick themselves free. The Star Wrap has been designed specifically without a hood in order to prevent overheating and a cotton-lined inside keeps baby cool. When it is time to move baby, the Star Wrap aids convenience, allowing parents to put baby in a car seat or stroller, fitting the harness around the Star Wrap without the need to wake or unsettle a sleeping child.
|Order delivery date||24 Jul 2017|
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
Jane is a registered trade mark of JANE, S.A.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.