Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
Any parent knows that children (and adults) sleep better in dark rooms. Our brains are programmed to sleep better when it's dark, so there is nothing more annoying that bright sunshine flooding into a room and waking a child, whether you are at home, staying with relatives or away on holiday.
This ingenious blackout blind fits directly onto window glass using suckers, giving the closest possible fit. They can be used vertically or horizontally and will fit most shaped windows, although larger windows might need multiple Gro-Anywhere blinds.
This blind is the ideal way to block out light on long summer evenings and early dawns. It may also help children to sleep in unfamiliar surroundings, such as holiday resorts, by creating a peaceful environment. Each hem can be shortened for a proper fit and fitting takes just minutes. Conveniently packs into a handy travel bag.
|Brand To Fit||Grobag|
|Jersey Sheet Size||Toddler Size - 70 cm x 140 cm|
Maclaren is a registered trade mark of ARMON LIMITED
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.