Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
The Gro-Clock teaches children when it's time to sleep or get up using pictures of the moon and sun. It also comes with a beautifully illustrated book which helps to encourage children to stay in bed longer.
For children who are too young to read an ordinary clock, the Gro-clock uses the sun and moon to explain the difference between night and day. The changing images encourage children to stay in bed longer as they learn to Stay in bed until you see the sun. Includes a sleepy farm story book, beautifully illustrated by leading childrens artist Mike Terry. Sleepy Farm tells the tale of a very tired pig. The book helps reinforce the message of the importance of a good nights sleep.
Glowing screen shows images of moon and sun to communicate sleep and wake-up time to children
Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
Includes fun bedtime story book
Adjustable screen brightness
Optional digital clock and audible alarm feature
Night-time and day-time nap modes
Mains powered (adapter included)
Suitable from age 2+ years
|Brand To Fit||Grobag|
|Jersey Sheet Size||Toddler Size - 70 cm x 140 cm|
Maclaren is a registered trade mark of ARMON LIMITED
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
A brilliant product. Helps our daughter understand when it is ok to get up in the morning. She loves her clock and that it is the same as the one in the story book. The book isn't the best written child's story ever, but serves its purpose well.