Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
It is an exciting time when your new baby arrives and you will want to keep the little one close for the first few months. The perfect solution is a traditional Moses basket, lightweight, easy to carry and cosy.
The Moses basket has been a popular choice with parents for many years because it combines comfort and practicality. This dark wicker basket with its cute 'teddy on the washing line' motif is an ideal choice. The mattress, cute quilt and hood are all included and will ensure that your new arrival is comfortable. Strong handles make it easy to carry the basket from room to room. Baby will quickly settle down when placed back in the familiar basket, even if you are away from home.
This model has a rocking stand in natural wood which ensures that the basket is protected from any floor level drafts and the lightweight construction makes it easy to take with you when visiting the doting grandparents. Rock the stand to gently soothe baby to sleep.
Hand woven Space-Tec Padding Quilted Hypo-Allergenic Superb mattress from Genuine UK manufacturer (BS 7177:2008 low hazard domestic use).
Superb quality made by poly cotton.
1- Moses basket
3-Padding and dressing
4-Hood & Quilt
5-Moses Basket Natural Rocking Stand
|Material||Cotton and Polyester|
|Model OF Pushchair||Hauck Capri|
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
|Jersey Sheet Size||Cot - 60 cm x 120 cm|
Uppababy is a registered trade mark of Monahan Products, LLC
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.