Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
There's a reason that the Moses basket is so popular with new parents. It's a cosy bed for your little one and light enough to pick up and take with you as you move around the house or take baby visiting.
While the purpose of the basket hasn't changed over the years, the available designs have. Look at this stylish woven palm basket, it is beautifully finished and note that the strong handles go round the bottom of the basket for extra security. The hood is one feature that you won't find on the traditional style of basket, but it is common on current models. All the bedding comes as standard and who wouldn't love a broderie anglaise quilt that tells everyone that the basket contains 'my little star'?
Another feature of modern Moses baskets is a stand to raise the basket off the floor so there is no chance of baby being in a draft. The ultimate in cosiness and this one can be rocked gently to help soothe a fractious baby off to sleep.
1- Moses basket
3-Padding and dressing
4-Hood & Quilt
5-Moses Basket Natural Rocking Stand
|Model Of Pushchair-NT||Hauck King Miami Condor Viper|
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
|Jersey Sheet Size||Cot - 60 cm x 120 cm|
Jane is a registered trade mark of JANE, S.A.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.