Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
The Moses basket is one traditional baby accessory that has stood the test of time. Modern baskets are well constructed to provide a cozy space for the tiny person you have just brought home.
One of the main benefits of a Moses basket is the ability to keep the baby close at hand during those first few months when they are changing almost daily and learning about their new world. You don't want to miss a thing.
This basket is woven in natural palm and has strong handles that loop underneath the basket for extra security when lifting. It comes with all the padding and bedding as well as a natural wood rocking stand. This is the perfect bed for your little one and you can easily set it up in any room.
The hood is a feature of modern baskets, protecting the baby from drafts or harsh lighting whether the basket is on the floor or in its stand.
The 'pitter patter' and 'tiny footprints' motif on the quilt are just a cute bonus to go with this excellent Moses basket.
1- Moses basket
3-Padding and dressing
4-Hood & Quilt
5-Moses Basket Natural Rocking Stand
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
Graco is a registered trade mark of Graco Children's Products Inc.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Great service and beautiful product. Really happy Thankyou
Many thanks the item was delivered really quick and lovely well worth the money .