Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
This stunning Humpty Dumpty themed Moses basket will add a playful flair to any bedroom or nursery. This complete package also includes dressing, a hood, a liner and a quilt, as well as a stand.
Our unique Humpty Dumpty Moses basket will ensure that your little one falls asleep in fairy-tale land! The quilt features a textured Humpty Dumpty picture, embroidered with the words, 'Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall'. The design is playful and fun, yet the soft colours will allow it to match the decor of almost any room. The polycotton fabric is light and breathable, yet it remains durable: it is tear and crease resistant and, most importantly, it's machine washable. The woven body of the basket gives it a traditional style, whilst the handles ensure practicality. The basket is easily transportable for use on or off the stand, or in any room of the house. The handles also mean it is perfect travelling. This Moses basket will be a cosy haven for your new-born, and will make life easier for any busy, on-the-go parent!
1- Moses basket
3-Padding and dressing
4-Hood, Liner & Quilt
5-Moses Basket Natural Folding Stand
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
Bugaboo is a registered trade mark of Royalty Bugaboo GmbH
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.