Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
An eye-catching yesteryear style, simple natural materials, lightweight portability, practical ease-of-handling: this Beautiful Baby Moses Basket on its natural rocking stand with its "My Little Star" motif has all this and more. Pictured is the charming "blue for a boy" version.
This super-lightweight, easy to carry, palm woven Baby Moses basket will be your closest ally when you need to go places with your new-born baby. The basket comes complete with bedding and all accessories: super-soft mattress, comfortable padding, lining and dressing trim, adjustable hood, designer quilt and safety standards guarantee. The basket will safely support baby's weight up to 6.8kg, or until baby starts to roll over or sit up unassisted.
"When I was a little-bitty baby my momma would rock me in the cradle..." Yes, also rocking the cradle is part of the Baby Moses experience. The Beautiful Baby Moses Basket comes with its own natural pine-wood rocking stand. The basket fits snugly into the stand; the lightly curved base allows mummy's hand to gently rock baby to sleep, and the sturdy stand structure allows baby to sleep on serenely, safe and snug in his Baby Moses basket cradle. Both basket and stand are quality tested to the highest standards and all materials used are natural and of the finest quality, and beautiful.
1- Moses basket
3- Padding and dressing
4- Hood, Liner & Quilt
5- Moses Basket Natural Rocking Stand
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
|Jersey Sheet Size||Cot Bed - 70 cm x 140 cm|
iCandy is a registered trade mark of iCandy World Limited
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.