Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
An elegant and functional little Moses Basket in a classic white hue, this product is perfect for ensuring that your baby stays warm and cosy as they sleep or nap. Stand included.
This clean and cosy white wicker Moses basket is wonderfully adaptable. It can be lifted and carried to sit beside you on the sofa, or to rest on the floor of the nursery. Or, it can be placed on the rocking stand so that you can rock your baby to sleep as easily as can be. This basket is filled with padding, including a mattress, quilt and pillow. Made from the softest cotton, it will keep your baby feeling snug and warm as long as you like. Elegant and timeless in its design, this basket is perfect for all babies and their parents. It will be a beautiful addition to any nursery or playroom - or it can simply be placed beside your own bed as you sleep. Two robust and comfortable carry straps on either side of the basket make it very easy to move it to wherever you need it to go.
Contents: 1- Moses basket
3- Padding and dressing
4- Hood, Liner & Quilt
5- Moses Basket Natural Rocking Stand
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
|Jersey Sheet Size||Cot Bed - 70 cm x 140 cm|
Uppababy is a registered trade mark of Monahan Products, LLC
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.