Sign Up For Newsletter Today
And Receive Weekly Deals And Vouchers.
The Broderie Anglaise Moses basket in cream is a visually stunning first bed for your new-born. Delicately crafted, this basket has been made and designed using only the highest quality materials, and the effect is a timeless classical piece.
A Moses basket is practical, especially in the first months of a baby’s life. Constructed to protect and ensure your baby is safe, a Moses basket is lightweight and easily transported, allowing your baby to sleep wherever in the home you may be. Many new-borns find the smaller sleeping area more comforting. The Broderie Anglaise Moses basket in cream comes complete with a mattress as well as a hood, liner and quilt, allowing instant use. Moses baskets have been used for generations, and it’s easy to see why when you study the delicate poly cotton material used in this design. Overall, this product is an attractive central piece which fits beautifully in any home. As a parent, you can feel safe and secure in the knowledge that your baby is in good hands in our Moses basket. This is an essential product worth investing in for the most exciting times of you and your baby’s first few months.
1- Moses basket
3-Padding and dressing
4-Hood, Liner & Quilt
|Brand To Fit||Universal|
|Jersey Sheet Size||Cot Bed - 70 cm x 140 cm|
Concord is a registered trade mark of CONCORD 2004, S.A.
Important fitting information must read before purchase
On the pushchair seat you will have a harness strap system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps and 1 crotch strap that meet together at a central harness clip. This is a 5-point harness. Or you may have a 3-point harness system that is made up of 2 shoulder straps and 1 crotch strap.
This footmuff fits both a 3-point harness and a 5-point harness system.
The flat height of this footmuff is approximately 90cm, the width is approximately 40cm and the depth ‘pocket part’ where the child’s legs is approximately 50cm.
We recommend that this footmuff is suitable for up to 2 years of age, but it depends on the measurements of your child. Please check this.
This footmuff fits 99% of all pushchairs, we are aware that it is does not fit and Stokke range & Jane 2015 or newer models.
To attach the footmuff to your pushchair please see the following step by step guide:
1. Undo all of the harness straps from the central harness clip
2. Place the footmuff on the pushchair seat & position the footmuff at the height setting to suit your needs.
3. Feed the harness straps through the back of the footmuff.
4. Reattach the harnesses to the central harness clip
5. Ensure that your footmuff is secure and safe.
6. The footmuff is ready to use.
For your reference:
- We have a YouTube video which shows how to fit a footmuff to a pushchair seat https://youtu.be/SCuZlCDZN90
- The crotch strap is the strap between the child’s legs
- A 5-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, 2 waist straps, and a crotch strap.
- A 3-point harness is 2 shoulder straps, and a crotch strap.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.